Monday 13 May 2013

The Phil-Harmonic Podcast Episode 58




A day late, but better late than never. Why is this one late? Well, despite moaning about having a cold last week, I took it upon myself, unexpectedly might I add, to behave like a debauched idiot this weekend. Sunday was about sleeping, napping and then napping an ample amount more - not uploading this rugged, yet thoroughly banging, episode of TPHP. When will I learn, hey?

No need to ramble on this week. This is just another slice of driving goodness - last week's mitigating man flu notwithstanding.

The oldie I've ended on this week is pretty appropriate this week. There's obviously a lot of talk about Armin Van Buuren's new album, Intense at the moment. I'm yet to give it even part of a listen so far. But I thought I'd rewind us back to his 2008 album, Imagine. Going Wrong was hugely popular when it came out but seems to have ebbed away into the back of people's minds. Sean Tyas gives it the balls that vocal needs alongside it. A little reminder to everyone that something like This Is What It Feels Like has been in Armin's repertoire for a long long while now.

THE PHIL-HARMONIC PODCAST EPISODE 58

1. Tasadi & Aryas - Lost Garden [Sedna Recordings]
2. Ronski Speed feat. Ana – The Deep Devine (Gareth Emery Remix) [Euphonic]
3. Smith & Pledger - White [Anjunabeats]
4. Alan Morris - Innercircle [Transistic]
5. Fisherman & Hawkins - A Place Called Yesterday (ReOrder Remix) [Arisa Audio] <<<(Phil's Tune Of The Episode)>>>
6. Robbie Van Doe - Sense Offender [Nu Depth Recordings]
7. B.Exp - Overmind (Thomas Datt Remix) [Perfecto]
8. Adam Navel - Supersensible (Daniel Kandi's Bangin Remix) [Always Alive]
9. Skyer - Eternal [Unearthed Records]
10. Billy Gillies - Daytona (Photographer Remix) [Edge EDM Records]
11. Armin Van Buuren feat. DJ Shah & Chris Jones - Going Wrong (Sean Tyas Remix) [Armada Digital <<<(The Phil-Harmonic Golden Oldie)>>>


All for now, everyone. I will not be gracing the Holy Land of dance music this year but that doesn't mean I'm not channelling my passion for the island into my podcast in this here year of 2013. The first of two Ibiza Specials come next week.... after Trance Sanctuary, of course. Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment