Sunday 21 July 2013

The Phil-Harmonic Podcast Episode 66


After a short one week break to allow for a DJ competition to be broadcast on Renegade Transmission last Saturday, TPHP returns for Episode 66.

I have absolutely nothing to say this week, other than I'm wetting myself with excitement for Global Gathering next weekend - my first festival in 3 years - AND that this week's episode is a so-called 'spare' episode, one I had especially stored away for when the busy summer weekends got the better of me. Smart move in the end.

And, my word, haven't those summer weekends got the better of me. So busy of late. The pavements have been melting in London and the alcohol has continued to flow. What a year 2013 is proving to be! Surviving it will be a cause for celebration!

THE PHIL-HARMONIC PODCAST EPISODE 66

1. Heatbeat - #BOOM [Captivating Sounds]
2. Lange vs. Gareth Emery – This Is All Out (Heatbeat vs. Andy Moor Mash Up) [Lange Recordings]
3. Markus Schulz – Do You Dream? (Uplifting Mix) [Armada Music]
4. Claudia Cazacu - Lekker [Soundpiercing]
5. Paul Webster feat. Amanda - Time (Sean Tyas Remix) [Captivating Sounds] <<<(Phil's Tune Of The Episode)>>>
6. M3R-T - Waterfall (Ian Standerwick Remix) [D.Max Recordings]
7. Tastexperience – Frustration (Lee Haslam Dub) [Olympik Records]
8. Michael Dow - Grot Bag [Digital Remedy]
9. Solis & Sean Truby - Empathy (Rey Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
10. Redd Square - Digital Acoustics (Onova Remix) [Monster Tunes] <<<(The Phil-Harmonic Golden Oldie)>>>

With me being at Global Gathering next week, I'll probably have to upload the podcast on the Monday. But it will follow, as will a brief review of our festivaling exploits. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment