Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Phil-Harmonic Podcast Episode 73



Hello everyone,

Have to be quite brief this week as, in a very unorthodox move, I've actually uploaded this episode on our work computers. I’m in the middle of a very protracted house move at the moment, one that will be thoroughly worth it once we are fully settled but that currently leaves me with neither a DJing set up nor an internet connection. Hence the delay to this week’s upload. 

Sadly, there may be some more disruption to the podcast over the next couple of weeks but, fear not, I will be hitting the decks hard once I’m all set up again. October will be a very fruitful month for TPHP. There will be loads to catch up on music-wise.

Speaking of unorthodox moves, with a renewed commitment to getting my podcast as close to the 60 minute mark as humanly possible for my radio slots, I've inserted a short expert from the film, Deep Blue Sea, into this episode as an intro. Why would I put samples from such a terrible film in my podcast. Well, not only to fill it out but because the open track ‘It’s A Shark!’ contains samples from the same film. I managed to find the perfect excerpt and it works beautifully, yet ominously.

THE PHIL-HARMONIC PODCAST EPISODE 73

1. Deep Blue Gliding Monsters Intro
2. Woody Van Eyden & Maarten De Jong - It's A Shark! (Maarten De Jong Mix) [Vandit]
3. Meridian - Exit [Infrasonic Recordings]
4. Meridian - Turning Point [Re*Brand]
5. Harry Square - Spot The Difference [Infrasonic Future]
6. Lange - Imagineer [Lange Recordings]
7. Josh Ferrin - Cry [Transistic]
8. Kara Sun - I Like It (Ferrin & Morris Remix) [Digitized Recordings]
9. Tasso - Live Rounds [D.Max Recordings] 
<<<(Phil's Tune Of The Episode)>>>
10. Tangle - Mirage (Touchstone Remix) [Edge EDM Records]
11. John Miller - Viper (Traces Traxx Remix) [Joyride Music] 
<<<(The Phil-Harmonic Golden Oldie)>>>



Catch you all in October!


No comments:

Post a Comment