Sunday 1 September 2013

The Phil-Harmonic Podcast Episode 71


OK, here we are again. 

Can't spend too much time writing about the podcast itself this week simply because I have so much to do this Sunday afternoon. This weekend hasn't been that boozey by our standards, yet there's a lot going on and a lot to sort out at the moment.

All I will say about this episode is that it's one of my best for a long time and, in Napalm Poet, showcases the most convincing contender for Tune Of The Year from the 140 end of the spectrum. A truly outstanding tune that has left me stunned on more than one occasion recently.

The main news regarding TPHP this week is that I'm pleased to reveal that my podcast has now joined two new internet radio stations. So now, as well as my usual slot on Renegade Transmission on a Saturday, you'll be able to hear my latest offering on Global EDM Radio on Tuesday at 1pm and again on Active Trance Radio at Wednseday at 12pm. (Times all UK.) I'm absolutely delighted by this and I really hope this can push things on another level.

Because of this development, I've decided that it's necessary to shift my own uploading schedule slightly. To me, allowing listeners to download the podcast before it has been aired on Global EDM Radio and Active Trance Radio doesn't make any sense and takes away an element of exclusivity that I have to give to both stations.

From now on, you'll be able to stream episodes at your leisure prior to the initial broadcast on Renegade Transmission and then they'll be available to download prior to the repeat broadcasts later in the week on GEDMR and ATR. So, iTunes subscribers - your new day to fill your iPods will be Wednesday evening.

My recommendation would be to give as much support to the three radio stations I'm on as possible throughout the week and then keep a copy of TPHP for your archive to ease yourself those mid-week pains.

Exciting times!


THE PHIL-HARMONIC PODCAST EPISODE 71

1. M.I.K.E. vs. York feat. Asheni - Across The Ocean (M.I.K.E.'s Club Mix) [Planet Love Records]
2. Touchstone - Elevate (Etasonic Remix) [Entrance Music]
3. Davey Asprey - Chimera [Monster Digital]
4. Armin van Buuren - Who's Afraid Of 138?! (Jordan Suckely Remix) [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
5. Adam Ellis - Napalm Poet [Kearnage Recordings] <<<(Phil's Tune Of The Episode)>>>
6. Ikerya Project - Cooling Down [D.Max Recordings]
7. Brian Flinn & Chris Voro - Lick The Knife (Tech Mix) [Critical State]
8. Phynn - Spacewalk [Black Hole Recordings]
9. Dimension & Moonsouls - Rise Above The World (Ultimate Remix) [Infrasonic Recordings]
10. DJ Kim - Jetlag (Alphazone Remix) [Waterworld] <<<(The Phil-Harmonic Golden Oldie)>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment